Our resort has 8 fully equipped apartments accompanied by facilities that consist of more than 1000m2 of garden with pool, barbecue, eco-garden, private parking and adjacent services such as supermarkets, bars, restaurants and everything you need for an unforgettable stay.
|Check In||15:00 pm - 21:00 pm|
|Check Out||12:00 am|
CHECK IN and KEY DELIVERY
The day of arrival the entrance is from 15:00h to 21:00 . In case you expect to arrive later, it is necessary to give advance notice. The keys are delivered by hand to the customer. The total payment of the reserved days will be made at the time of check in. In order to register the entrance, it is necessary the identity documentation (DNI or Passport) of all the guests who wish to stay in the Apartments. The data collected (name, ID, telephone and additional information will be protected under the data protection law. The registration of traveler data required by the state security forces in compliance with current legislation will be carried out. The client will have to facilitate in reception the reservation / confirmation code. On receipt of the key and access to the apartment, you agree to abide by the rules set forth in this document.
The check out must be performed before 12:00 hours of the day of departure In case of delay when leaving the apartment, Apartamentos Ría de Aldán will charge an hourly supplement of 40€.
PERSONS NOT REGISTERED IN THE RESERVE
It will not be allowed to occupy more than those described in each apartment. If you contract a room for 3 people and there are 4 people (older than 24 months) you must rent an apartment with capacity for 4 people, provided that it is available. In case of non-availability, it will be necessary to contract another accommodation. To avoid any problem at the time of arrival, for lack of availability, we recommend to hire the corresponding room for the total number of people who are. Apartments Ría de Aldán reserves the right to intervene even with the right to expulsion, if the above rules are not met.
Bookings can be made in person, by telephone, e-mail or on our website.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
The invoices of the lodging and regime detailed in the reservation will have to be paid a 20% previous reservation and the remaining 80% in the lodging at the moment of the check in. If you do not show up or cancel, the reservation is not refundable only payment with card or cash for check in. For reservation it is possible to do it also by bank transfer . No other currency than Euros is allowed. When the client leaves the room earlier than planned, the differential of sleepless nights is not refundable. If a refund is processed by the hotel, it will be issued in the same way as it was charged. If the client paid by credit card, a credit memo will be issued in the same way. Any payment will be accompanied by an invoice. And with a document detailing return that the client will have to sign.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION AND EXPULSION
We reserve the right of admission. Regardless of whether it is a client with a reservation processed through the web or directly in the apartments. In case of having given money to account the necessary steps will be processed for the corresponding return. We reserve the right to judge which are the acceptable levels of noise or behavior of their guests. The staff of Apartamentos Ría de Aldán will give prior notice to the client of their bad behavior, in case the client does not comply with the requests or any other regulation of the apartments, Apartamentos Ría de Aldán reserves the right to conclude any reservation or terminate any event immediately, without being obliged to pay for any reason the reimbursement of the reservation or process any compensation. For our safety and yours, it is forbidden to receive people in your room who are not registered at reception.
LOSS, DAMAGE OR THEFT OF PERSONAL ISSUES
Apartments Ría de Aldán is not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of money, jewelry or other personal objects left unattended both in the apartments and in common areas.
OLD OBJECTS AND LOST KEYS
Apartments Ría de Aldán is not responsible for hiring the service or processing the shipment of forgotten objects of guests, or its cost, siend